Type: Full-time, Indefinite
Starting: Circa 1st December 2018
Location: Malta. (Remote work would be considered)
Reports to: CEO
Keywords: Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager
EBO.AI is a start-up which is disrupting the customer-service industry. We are headquartered in Malta and the UK but operate across Europe and in the US. We build Artificial Intelligence solutions which allow businesses to get closer to their customers over multiple channels and languages.
Our team is energetic, motivated, driven and passionate about growth. Now we’re looking for a growth-hacker in marketing. Here’s a peak of our space in Malta:
Manages the marketing process, creating and executing various online (or offline) strategies and projects. Owns and oversees the implementation of marketing plans, including promotional materials, advertising campaigns, and the online sales funnel for client acquisition. Reports to the CEO in Malta and coordinates with other team-leaders to manage company budgets, objectives, and activities.
You’ll fit right in if…
- You can think in terms of the big picture, but deliver on the details;
- You are agile and customer-focused;
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning;
- You have proven experience working with startups and growing markets;
- You are frighteningly organized… it scares people;
- You are proactive. You look for problems and inefficiencies, and find expedient solutions to them;
- You understand content marketing well and can recognize and supervise good copy in English;
- You are experienced in executing go-to-market strategies;
- You are adept at working with excellent technical teams;
- You do whatever it takes to make your role and team successful;
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision;
- You are technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions alike.
- Taking effective control of the development of sales-qualified leads through marketing.
- Taking on all digital channels owned (or managed) by EBO with a view to increase conversions, engagement and brand awareness.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns including both offline and online activities.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s communications strategy.
- Writing (or supervising the writing of) copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write specs for each.
- Implementing and monitor digital campaigns and their spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign as well as an After-Action-Review on the performance.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Advising technical teams on the setting up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters, emails and promotional copy.
- Interacting with sub-contracted companies who deliver specific tasks for us.
- Drive inbound and outbound SEO efforts.
- Manage all email newsletters with personalised content for different cohorts.
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Google Certification would be considered an asset.
- Previous experience in a similar role. Minimum 4 years direct
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- Good knowledge of Digital Analysis tools (HotJar, Google Analytics etc), Community Management tools and Optimisation tools.
What we offer
- A dynamic, collaborative team; space to develop and shape an ambitious business;
- Competitive success-oriented remuneration package;
- Delicious breakfasts and lunches, amazing snack selections, and the best coffee in Malta.
- Tech Startup environment;
- Flexible hours
- Family-friendly Measures
- It Won’t Be Boring: Try new things. Think outside the box. We celebrate an environment that fights stagnation and challenges the status quo.
Send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Business Analyst (BA) in the EBO Commercial Team, you will be responsible for evaluating and analysing data, creating solutions to meet the customers’ requirements, working with a variety of people and have a good grasp of information technology and the sales cycle in a technology organisation.
The BA will work within the Commercial Team reporting to the Group Commercial Director in the UK, although the position can be based in the UK or Malta.
Helping customers change and plan for the future in line with their goals, the BA will need a thorough understanding of EBO’s product and service offering to be able to identify the fit with the customer’s current and future needs. Analytical yet commercial in nature, the BA will be able to analyse current processes and procedures currently undertaken in customer accounts and offer documented solutions to help meet those needs.
The BA will need to demonstrate excellent understanding of the way customer’s organisation works and the sectors in which it operates as ultimately the BA will be helping the organisation to develop its functions and services with the aim of increasing revenues.
As a Business Analyst (Commercial), you’ll need to:
- as part of the pre-sales process, work with customers and external stakeholders to understand and investigate their business requirements
- use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- consider opportunities and potential risks attached to suggestions you make
- identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations
- Engagement in a pre-sales technical consultative role
- Providing technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical and business requirements prior to designing and defining the client solution with EBO’s product functionality at its core
- Gain agreement on client solution and assist handover of requirements to solution delivery and product teams
- gain agreement, internally from senior management and externally from customers, on the best method of introducing your recommendations
- communicate the benefits of your recommendations to the customer and help to address any uncertainty and concern
- produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- organise and lead meetings to groups of stakeholders on a regular basis
- assist in the creation of technical sales documentation including responding to tender opportunities (RFP’s) when required
- support staff and teams in making your recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues
- ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
What to expect:
- You input will make a substantial difference to the success of a company (new business wins and increased revenue from existing accounts) and the satisfaction of its customers
- You’ll work to deadlines and be able to juggle multiple projects, which gives lots of variety
- The role will require travel to meet different internal and external stakeholders.
- A high level of professionalism is required at all times
A degree in a relevant subject such as business information systems or business computing systems, would be advantageous but could also be from other disciplines, so long as you can demonstrate excellent analytical skills.
The ability to lead and work in groups, analyse data, use technology and manage projects
- excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties
- the ability to motivate others and lead change
- the ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- a passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- a strong interest in business and business development
- a good understanding of information technology
Send us your CV on email@example.com